Here is my goto sandwich that I eat almost daily. It’s rich with sprouts, veggies, vegan mayo, avocado and even has some vegan smart bacon.
This Vegan BLT is simply a variation of my main raw vegan sandwich, in which everything is basically raw except the smart bacon and the Ezekiel sprouted flourless bread.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 380
- Carbs 34.5 g • Protein 13.9 g • Fats 19 g
- Sodium: 562 mg
- Fiber: 9.9 g
And here’s some easy instructions on how to put one of these sandwiches together!
- 2 slices – Ezekiel Sprouted Flourless Bread
- 1 slice – Onion
- 1 slice – Large Tomato
- 1 batch – Sprouts (broccoli, clover, alfalfa, etc)
- 1/2 – Haas Avocado
- 1 1/2 tbsp – Vegenaise (Vegan Mayonnaise)
- 2 strips – Light Life Smart Bacon
- Simply spread avocado on one slice.
- Spread the Vegenaise on the other slice.
- Place onion, tomato, smart bacon on the vegenaise slice of bread.
- Place the sprouts on the avocado slice of bread.
- Put together and enjoy!
This is a supremely healthy, alkaline-producing sandwich, with lots of fiber and nutrients.
You could add some basil leaves or green leafy lettuce for additional flavor and fiber. And you can use different breads, including whole wheat pita or sourdough.